Friday, August 14, 2009

Philadelphia Fracas: McNabb, Vick Squabble

Concerning Michael Vick, Donovan McNabb is ecstatic. “I pretty much lobbied to get him here,” said McNabb. “He's no threat to me… We had the opportunity to add another weapon to our offense.”

McNabb might reconsider his enthusiasm. When the new teammates spoke, their conversation was awkward, as evidenced by this partial transcript (which my dog fetched from the fax)…
Michael Vick: Why lobby for me?
Donovan McNabb: Like I said, you’re no threat to me.
Michael Vick: Until you throw two picks.
Donovan McNabb: What the hell? I recruited you.
Michael Vick: What happened with your last recruit?
Donovan McNabb: We beat you in a championship game.
Michael Vick: Relax… We’re teammates…
Donovan McNabb: We should talk about the offense.
Michael Vick: I have some ideas for you.
Donovan McNabb: Formations?
Michael Vick: Flavors.
Donovan McNabb: Flavors?
Michael Vick: Grilled Chihuahua and Sausage Gumbo… Grilled Shih Tzu with Hearty Vegetable…
Donovan McNabb: Michael!
Michael Vick: Baked Pekingese with Cheese…
Donovan McNabb: You sick mother…
Michael Vick: You’re the Chunky Soup guy…
Donovan McNabb: Yeah, and you’re on parole…
Michael Vick: Just trying to make some endorsement money…
Donovan McNabb: Try something else…
Michael Vick: Alright. You think Rush Limbaugh’s hiring?


Contributor: Platinum Smalls

No comments:

Post a Comment