Monday, October 5, 2009

The Two Brets

Brett Favre is an egotistical, self-important overvalued former cornerstone. Bret Hart is an egotistical, self-important overvalued former cornerstone. Two smugger athletes are non-existent, as evidenced by the pair’s recent conversation…
Brett Favre: I will defeat my former team tonight.
Bret Hart: I defeated my former tag team partner on November 7, 1994.
Brett Favre: I threw a touchdown when my former defeated my current team in 1994.
Bret Hart: I wrestled my brother in five matches in 1994.
Brett Favre: I threw five touchdowns against the Vikings in 1992.
Bret Hart: I was a five time International Tag Team Champion.
Brett Favre: My first five touchdown game was against the Bears.
Bret Hart: Jim Neidhart and I defeated Rhythm and Blues at Wrestlemania V.
Brett Favre: I threw five touchdowns when the Packers defeated the Panthers.
Bret Hart: I’ve wrestled the Undertaker in five matches and won four.
Brett Favre: My Packers had two four game winning streaks against the Vikings.
Bret Hart: My four brothers and I beat Shawn Michaels and his Knights at Survivor Series in Boston.
Brett Favre: My Packers beat the Patriots twice in Boston.
Bret Hart: I beat Diamond Dallas Page twice.
Brett Favre: I had consecutive two touchdown games twice in 2002.
Bret Hart: I had consecutive singles and tag team victories against Owen Hart.
Brett Favre: I had consecutive wins against the Vikings in my final season with the Packers.
Bret Hart: I had consecutive wins against Chris Benoit in my final season with WCW.
Brett Favre: WCW Headquarters was in Atlanta, who I’ve beaten twice with two touchdown performances.
Bret Hart: I won my first WWF title in Saskatoon, which is 3,381 miles from Atlanta.
Contributor: Platinum Smalls & Rick Morris of the FDH Lounge

No comments:

Post a Comment