Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Jon Sans Kate Plus Debate

Kate Gosselin: Welcome to the Kate Gosselin Show. Before we start, I want to tell Cara Nicole, Madelyn Kate, Alexis Faith, Hannah Joy, Aaden Jonathan, Collin Thomas, Leah Hope, and Joel Kevin, mommy misses you. Mommy can’t spend any time with you and when we’re together, I treat you like props, but mommy loves her props very much. Yesterday, the Arizona Cardinals defeated the Jacksonville Jaguars 31-17. Kurt Warner set a record and Larry Fitzgerald caught a touchdown. Unfortunately, their relationship has been complicated by a third party, similar to the third party affairs which have complicated my relationship. Joining me today are Arizona Cardinals Quarterback Kurt Warner and Wide Receiver Larry Fitzgerald, former Arizona Cardinals and current California Redwoods Coach Dennis Green, and one of his players, Marcus Fitzgerald, Larry’s younger brother.
Kate Gosselin: Kurt, you completed 24 of 26 passes, threw two touchdowns, and you won. Everything seemed perfect, but your partner betrayed you. I have some experience with this. Jon and I were very happy. We earned millions for having kids and talking about kids, but he ruined everything. Is this situation all your partner’s fault?

Kurt Warner: Kate, my wife Brenda and I have been married for twelve years and I don’t know you, so I have no idea what you just said. The Arizona Cardinals won yesterday. It wasn’t easy and the Colts won’t be easy and we should prepare for them. Instead, I’m sitting on a couch talking about this. I’m not a former first round pick who wants attention. I’m a former stocky boy at the Hy-Vee Grocery Store and I’m happy I’m still playing. I want this over.

Kate Gosselin: Larry, Kurt is ready to end this controversy. Are you?

Larry Fitzgerald: Kate, I’ve had ten catches for 105 yards and we’re 1-1. Last year, I had nine catches for 184 yards and we started 2-0. Kurt is the same quarterback, but this is another year. We have expectations, I have expectations, and Kurt should get me the ball. I want the ball.
Kate Gosselin: Marcus, you instigated this controversy, similar to Jon instigating our divorce and the tabloids several affairs and flirtations. Marcus, do you regret your actions?

Marcus Fitzgerald: I was just frustrated because as a brother I just wanna see him get the ball all the time ya know. I was only kidding and the media tried to stir something up.

Kate Gosselin: Dennis, you coached both of these brothers. Does this incident surprise you?

Dennis Green: Not really. Like other NFL siblings, they are who we thought they were.
Kate Gosselin: One sibling is a superstar with millions and talent and the other is a second rate nobody, who dreams of starting alongside their brother, even when it’s obvious they lack the talent.

Dennis Green: Correct.

Kate Gosselin: Kurt, will this incident alter your actions, as Jon’s cheating altered my ability to neglect our children without media scrutiny?

Kurt Warner: Kate, I don’t neglect my children publicly or privately, so again I cannot relate to you. We need to prepare for the Indianapolis Colts and our division which is weak, but not as weak as last season. We’re not a superior team, we’re one of three mediocre teams and winning this division is where our attention should be.
Kate Gosselin: Maybe your attention should be on the wide receiver who you’ve neglected for two games, as Jon neglected me and ruined our marriage. Larry, have you been neglected?

Larry Fitzgerald: I don’t know who Jon is or why you have a talk show. I want to win a Super Bowl and get paid and I can’t do either without the ball. I just want the ball.

Kate Gosselin: You want this over as I want Jon off my television so I can neglect my children and host my talk show. Marcus, do you feel the same?

Marcus Fitzgerald: I mean, I’m aight with your show and Larry has a kid, so you can ask him on the other thing. I was only kidding and the media tried to stir something up.
Kate Gosselin: Dennis, this is my final question. Larry is an elite wide receiver and seems humble. Was he humble when you coached him and is he humble now?

Dennis Green: Kate, elite is not my word. If you want to crown Larry, then crown his ass. He was a humble ball boy once, but now he has millions. How should I know?

Kate Gosselin: Dennis, I understand. Jon and I were very happy, but he is not the man I married and now we’re divorced. Thanks everyone for a great show. Join us again and remember, I love my kids to pieces, as long as the camera crews raise them.
Contributor: Platinum Smalls

No comments:

Post a Comment