Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Love Encounters Oakland Obstruction

As Sarah Reeves Martin, Jennifer Love Hewitt aided five orphans. As Melinda Gordon, she assists spirits with closure. As a confidence councilor, she confronted an antagonistic executive and an insecure quarterback.[Oakland Raiders Headquarters: Oakland, California]

[Jennifer Love Hewitt, JaMarcus Russell, and Senior Executive John Herrera are seated inside Herrera's office]

Jennifer Love Hewitt: Do you know why I’m here?

JaMarcus Russell: Because you want quarterback.

Jennifer Love Hewitt: Because I can help you.

JaMarcus Russell: How?

John Herrera: Yes, how? The only thing you have in common is the same chance of completing a pass.

Jennifer Love Hewitt: JaMarcus, I wasn’t the same person a year ago. You know what motivated me to change?

John Herrera: Those US Weekly pictures of your fat ass? Jennifer Love Hewitt: No… Confidence motivated me.

John Herrera: Confidence shrunk your ass?

Jennifer Love Hewitt: Yes. In the morning, before I leave my house, I say five things I love about myself. JaMarcus, why don’t you try?

JaMarcus Russell: I graduated LSU. I had two great seasons there. I was best rookie. Coach Cable have confidence in me and I got him first win.

John Herrera: Nice try. You didn’t graduate LSU. You didn’t win an SEC title. You’re class has a dozen better rookies. Coach Cable has more confidence in Todd Marinovich and Brett Favre’s two interceptions got us that win.

Jennifer Love Hewitt: Don’t listen to him. It’s alright you’re not perfect. I still have days that I’m like Ugh, really? Why is it so hard to fit into my jeans?”

John Herrera: And then you remember your shrunken ass.
Contributor: Platinum Smalls

No comments:

Post a Comment