Sunday, August 30, 2009

Bradley Dines, Gets Dissed

On Wednesday, Milton Bradley said, “I’m talking about hatred period. I’m talking about when I go to eat at a restaurant; I have to listen to the waiters bad mouthing me at another table.”

Given Bradley’s recent experience, his resentment is justified…
[Mike Ditka’s Restaurant: Chicago, Illinois]

Waiter: Damn, I’m tired. I just pray my shift is over at 9:00, so I can get out of here in the last amount of time possible.

Waitress: Is that Milton Bradley?

Waiter: I can’t tell. There’s no one restraining him.

Waitress: I think it is. I think he’s eating the tomahawk steak.
Waiter: With colored greens?

Waitress: Don’t be racist.

Waiter: He said America doesn’t believe in racism.

Waitress: What’s with you?

Waiter: I’ve been thinking about my life.

Waitress: What about it?

Waiter: My future… I’ve worked six restaurants in eight years.

Waitress: Seriously?

Waiter: Montreal, Cleveland, Los Angeles, Oakland, San Diego, Texas, and Chicago and what do I have? I’m the equivalent of a .269 hitter with 11 home runs and 36 rbi’s.”
Waitress: Aren’t those his stats?

Waiter: That explains his attitude.

Waitress: He’s getting up… He’s not leaving a tip.

Waiter: Should we boo?

Waitress: Why?

Waiter: That’s the only sound he responds to.

Contributor: Platinum Smalls

No comments:

Post a Comment