Friday, September 4, 2009

Chad Ocho Cinco’s Child Please Commentaries

Chad Johnson: Seven days I’ve been gone… Seven days you’ve been without the foremost voice on this website, the voice of authority, the voice of reason, the voice of Ocho Cinco… I don’t know how this website exists without me… I asked my man, Platinum Smalls, Small Platinum… I say Small Platinum; you got to hear me seven days a week… The people need Ocho Cinco seven days a week… They need the Child Please commentaries… How else they be as smart as me?
CP Commentary One: The Oregon Ducks suspended LeGarrette Blount this afternoon, less than twenty-four hours after he sucker punched someone… CHILD PLEASE. I don’t know what’s more embarrassing… Acting like a defensive back that Ocho just beat, losing to Boise State on their cool aid colored turf, or attending that university that Ocho spent college embarrassing… An Oregon player smacks someone around? I’m shocked an Oregon player is smart enough to lace his shoes.
CP Commentary Two: White House Press Secretary Robert Gibbs said criticism of President Obama’s education speech was silly season… Gibbs want to talk silly? CHILD PLEASE. Isn’t no one who look like the pudgy kid you ignored at recess, whose job is secretary, should say anything to anyone with the word silly in it. And why President Obama giving an education speech? President Obama is a great man, but if you want kids to learn, stay in school, work hard, Ocho Cinco your speech man.
CP Commentary Three: Another White House story… Green Jobs Czar… CHILD PLEASE… What is a green jobs czar? How you calling anyone an asshole when your job has a color in it? You see colors in any other jobs? Gardeners got no colors… Waiters got no colors… How you calling anyone an asshole when your job is czar? Chris Henry doesn’t know what a czar is… You can’t call no one an asshole til you explain what you do and why you needed.
CP Commentary Four: Curt Schilling said his chances of running for senate are slim to none… Senator Curt Schilling? America need Senator Ocho Cinco… I’ll negotiate healthcare. I’ll stimulate the economy... My fines have stimulated the NFL… What Curt Schilling bring to the Senate? Will he blog while he voting? Will he debate wearing bloody socks? Curt Schilling is talk, talk, talk, talk and CHILD PLEASE… America need results… I get them those results…
Chad Johnson: Until next time, this is Eighty-five, aka Ocho Cinco, aka the Black Mexican saying in Chad You Must Trust… Go Beavers!

Contributor: Platinum Smalls

No comments:

Post a Comment