Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Today’s Entrance Music

I Poke Her Face

Those of you that have been following the entrance music posts on GAH may have noticed that it is somewhat liberal with the inclusion of Lady Gaga. This is due in large part to our primary bloggist extraordinaire, Platinum Smalls. While we are not sure what the cause of this somewhat disturbing predisposition is, the other GAH contributors and I have come up with a few theories:

Platinum Smalls is completely tone deaf and has no idea that what he is listening to is awful

Lady Gaga herself has threatened him with a beat down from her Gaga Goons

Smalls likes to dress up like the pop singer on the weekends to make the other drag queens jealous

Gaga is actually one of Platinum Smalls' jilted ex-lovers. Her real name is Jenny Soukawlski and she is originally from a small cow town in Ohio called Columbus

This is my way of honoring my friend Platinum Smalls by posting what seems to be his favorite new "artist". Consequently, this is the only dosage in which I can stand the auditory tripe she spews, so I hope you enjoy.

Contributor: The Dentist

No comments:

Post a Comment