Sunday, September 13, 2009

USC vs. Ohio State Live Blog Explanation Statement

Epic expectations include incomparable egg and I have been scraping last night’s away for several hours. While logistics and technical intricacies were issues, both should have been overcome. I apologize to everyone who watched and those who were encouraged to watch. No one is more disappointed than I am.

Obviously, I am mortified and could abandon live blogs and this project. However, writing has been everything to me. It has been my refuge. It’s been a source of joy, pain, and satisfaction. It’s provided me with a platform to share my passion with thousands and I cannot ignore this. I owe those who have read this website, those who will read this website, and those who have inspired me to continue. While the Minnesota Vikings vs. Cleveland Browns live blog was cancelled, I will continue.

Contributor: Platinum Smalls

No comments:

Post a Comment