Saturday, September 12, 2009

The Two Brets

Brett Favre is an egotistical, self-important overvalued former cornerstone. Bret Hart is an egotistical, self-important overvalued former cornerstone. Two smugger athletes are non-existent, as evidenced by the pair’s recent conversation…
Brett Favre: Important weekend in Ohio. USC and Ohio State in Columbus. My Minnesota Vikings and the Cleveland Browns in Cleveland.
Bret Hart: I beat Shawn Michaels at Survivor Series in Cleveland.
Brett Favre: I am 2-2 against Cleveland.
Bret Hart: Cleveland and Dayton are 212 miles apart and I won my second King of the Ring in Dayton.
Brett Favre: I threw for 212 yards against the Lions in 1992.
Bret Hart: I was one of five Intercontinental Champions in 1992.
Brett Favre: I’ve thrown five touchdown passes against three different franchises.
Bret Hart: I’ve wrestled for three different organizations.
Brett Favre: My first three touchdown game was against the Lions.
Bret Hart: Danny Davis, Jim Neidhart, and I won a six man match in the Pontiac Silverdome, where the Lions played until 2001.
Brett Favre: I won six of my first nine games against the Lions.
Bret Hart: I was a six time Stampede Wrestling North American Champion.
Brett Favre: I threw six touchdowns against the Redskins last season.
Bret Hart: I won my sixth world championship in 1999.
Brett Favre: I threw 22 touchdown passes in 1999.
Bret Hart: I won the WCW United States Championship on July 20, 1999.
Brett Favre: I completed 20 passes against the Browns in 1992.
Bret Hart: I wrestled Davey Boy Smith in 1992 and 80,000 attended.
Brett Favre: I had four teammates named Smith with the Packers.
Bret Hart: I had four sisters, each married a professional wrestler.
Brett Favre: In my first game, I completed zero of four passes.
Bret Hart: I beat the Patriot at Ground Zero in Louisville.
Brett Favre: I beat the Patriots 34-31 last season.
Bret Hart: My daughter Jade was born on March 31, 1983.
Brett Favre: I completed 31 passes against the Dolphins in 1994
Bret Hart: I beat my brother at Summer Slam in 1994.
Brett Favre: Sumer Slam ‘94 was held in Chicago, where I first played two years earlier.
Bret Hart: I won my first WWF title in Saskatoon, which is 1,347 miles from Chicago.
Contributors: Platinum Smalls & Rick Morris of the FDH Lounge

No comments:

Post a Comment