Monday, September 7, 2009

Pryor, Vick Share Black Eye Interest

On Saturday, Terrelle Pryor’s eye black was inscribed “Vick.” While the quarterbacks are similar, Pryor’s adoration is non-athletic, as evidenced by this partial transcript (which someone e-mailed us after walking their dog)…
Terrelle Pryor: Thanks for texting me.
Michael Vick: Thanks for the support.
Terrelle Pryor: You saw the eye black message?
Michael Vick: Heard people loved it as much as Philadelphia loves me.
Terrelle Pryor: Did you watch the game?
Michael Vick: No, we had practice. Snatching Donovan’s spot is tough.
Terrelle Pryor: You’ll snatch it. I’ve watched you since I was ten.
Michael Vick: With the Falcons or Virginia Tech?
Terelle Pryor: I’ve watched your dogs.
Michael Vick: You knew Bad Newz?
Terrelle Pryor: My boys and I, we bet on the fights.
Michael Vick: What was your favorite?
Terrelle Pryor: Hokie and Hurricane at Canine of the Ring. Hurricane’s leg was so bloody, I thought they’d chop it off.
Michael Vick: Who was your favorite dog?
Terrelle Pryor: Seminole. The way he dodged…Reminded me of you in that Vikings game.
Michael Vick: Seminole was sweet.
Terrelle Pryor: Was he the best?
Michael Vick: Him or Terrapin. She could fight for a bitch. She’d sucker the other dog. She was a con artist.
Terrelle Pryor: Like you with Commissioner Goodell?
Michael Vick: Sometimes you gotta dance for those judging white suits.
Terrelle Pryor: I know that.
Michael Vick: I know you do. Say hello to Coach Tressel for me.

Contributor: Platinum Smalls

No comments:

Post a Comment