Thursday, August 27, 2009

Franchise Fiction & The Truth

Recently, Rick Pitino has endured cynicism and slander. While his actions invited this, Pitino excoriated reporters and requested a response opportunity. Pitino will declare his indignation and I’ll respond.
Rick Pitino: What I don't understand is why you keep fostering this behavior. On a day where Ted Kennedy died, we broke into the news here in Louisville with Karen Sypher audio tapes with a detective, which had already been put out. That's a sad commentary on us… Enough is enough and everybody is tired of it. We need to get on with the important things in life like the economy and really crucial things in life like basketball. I'm asking all fans that if this is on the news anymore, and you're a fan of anything we've accomplished, to just change the channel. And if the newspapers want to write about it, then just read something else, wait for the trial and the truth will come out. This is blackmail. I was told seven months ago that if I fought it, my life would be pure hell. I went home to comfort my wife because it has been pure hell for her and my family.

Platinum Smalls: Rick, you imposter slut. Ted Kennedy is dead, but your scandal is very much alive and that’s why Fox 41 broke into their news and I’m elated they did. Enough is never enough and no one is tired of this and what’s a sad commentary is you… You renounced your moral authority when that cardinal in your pants took flight, so don’t lecture reporters on what they should cover. Don’t lecture reporters on what’s important. Reporters are not yours. You’re the reason you’re living pure hell right now and your right to dictate anything ended when you asked Karen Sypher on top a table or the bar?

Contributor: Platinum Smalls

No comments:

Post a Comment