Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Shame & Betrayal Louisville

In the Southern Belles Louisville season finale, an adulterous and smarmy imposter tarnished his relationship. Isn’t it interesting when life imitates art?
[Porcini Restaurant: Louisville]

Karen Sypher: Are you sure this is alright?

Rick Pitino: The restaurant’s closed and I have the keys.

Karen Sypher: Why does every one trust you?

Rick Pitino: Why shouldn’t they? I’ve won a national championship. I’ve written two books…

Karen Sypher: You cheat on your wife…

Rick Pitino: John Edwards cheated on his wife, impregnated the other one, and ran for president... I’m immune…
Karen Sypher: What if I’m pregnant?

Rick Pitino: Make sure it’s a boy… I need a small forward…

Karen Sypher: You honestly believe you’re untouchable? I’m just Judge Katie King to you…

Rick Pitino: Katie King was an unstable whore who police investigated…

Contributor: Platinum Smalls

No comments:

Post a Comment