Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Today’s Entrance Music

Best I Ever Had

So, not only has this song been stuck in my head for weeks, but it is also one of the dirtiest songs I have heard in a long time. I figure it was about time I shared with you just how happy that makes me.

Let's start the day with some beautiful, and somewhat disturbing, imagery: She call me the ref 'cause I keep it so official/ well, my shirt ain't got no stripes but I can make your _ _ _ _ _ whistle/ Like the Andy Griffith theme song....

Brilliant, genius, and right up my alley. In fact it makes me want to try for my self: She call me the Dentist 'cause her _ _ _ _ _ so afraid of me/ My room ain't got no drill but I can definately get them cavities/ Leave her numb like novacaine/ Make sure she floss every now and then....

The best part is, even though I just made that up on the spot, it ties into how I got the name 'the Dentist'- but that's a story for another day

Contributor: The Dentist

No comments:

Post a Comment