Friday, July 31, 2009

Cavic’s Challenge: Record or Reefer

On Saturday, Milorad Cavic and Michael Phelps will swim the one hundred meter butterfly. On Friday, the pair discussed swimwear and their upcoming showdown. Googling Atlee Hammaker has obtained this partial transcript (which we translated by utilizing Rosetta Stone)…
Milorad Cavic: Will you admit defeat?
Michael Phelps: When I lose.
Milorad Cavic: You lost on Tuesday.
Michael Phelps: I lost to a suit.
Milorad Cavic: In February, you lost to a bong.
Michael Phelps: I acted in a youthful and inappropriate way.
Milorad Cavic: Similar to blaming a suit like a seven year old?
Michael Phelps: See you on Saturday.
Milorad Cavic: If you lose, I’ll buy you a new suit… If you win, I’ll buy you the weed of your choice.

Contributor: Platinum Smalls

No comments:

Post a Comment